Do you wish to explore Bangalore, but don’t want to indulge in boring bus/train rides?
Rather you want to enjoy the raw beauty of Bangalore.
Or you simply want a bike to commute faster through the harsh Bangalore traffic but don’t want to invest in buying a bike.
Whatever the reason, renting a bike in Bangalore seems to be the best option as it doesn’t put a hole in your wallet and is also great to slit through the traffic.
As there are a plethora of options to choose from, we only want you to select the best.
For this very reason, we have created this insightful guide to help you.
Through this article, we will be sharing the most important tips for renting a bike in Bangalore which you should be aware of to avoid any type of mishaps and choose the best service among all.
8 Tips for Renting a Bike in Bangalore
- One can enjoy the diverse destinations whether they choose scooter rental in Bangalore or motorcycle rental in Bangalore. After evaluating the cost difference between renting for a day, a week, or a month, it is recommended to make the two-wheeler trip a success.
- Also check if the companies offering bike rentals in Bangalore offer motorcycle insurance, as well as their terms and conditions. Rental conditions vary according to the two-wheeler size provided by the renter.
- Whenever one travels in less traversed areas, one should ensure that the two-wheeler is in good working order and fully insured to avoid any unfortunate incidents.
- At the time of signing the bike rental agreement, all documents, such as a driving license, identification card, etc., should be available. A copy of the signed agreement should also be kept by the signer.
- Ensure the bike or scooter on rent in Bangalore is in good working order before taking it out on the road.
- To get the best deal on bike rental in Banglore, ask about many Bike Rentals and know their benefits and limitations.
- If you are in need of rented bikes for your friend circle, as a couple or a family, consider asking for the benefits you get if you rent multiple bikes at the same time. Most bike rentals offer certain discounts in such cases which are worth a try.
- If you are in need of a bike for short travel in Bangalore, then you must go for non-gear bikes and if it’s long-distance travel then consider opting for gear bikes. But carrying bags or luggage on gear bikes can seem difficult, so choose non-gear bikes in this case.
Bike riding in and around Bangalore can be enjoyable if one follows the tips above and is careful.
Ontrack Bike Rental Services in Bangalore(Features & Benefits)
- No Security Deposit Needed for Bike Rental in Bangalore
Ontrack lets you rent bikes without any security deposit. All you have to do is regularly pay the monthly subscription and the rest is taken care of.
- Pickup & Delivery Service of Rental Bikes in Bangalore
No matter where you are, we will deliver the bike and escalate the comfort that comes with bike rentals.
- Zero Restrictions on Kilometers
Riding should be free and comfortable. Ontrack takes pride in providing one of the best two-wheeler rental services in Bangalore. We put no restrictions on the distance, you can freely travel anywhere you want.
- Comprehensive Insurance on Rental Bikes in Bangalore
An insurance policy that comes with no extra costs but only extra benefits.
- Rentals Bikes available with ISI Helmets in Bangalore
Ontrack cares for you! We always suggest you ride safely. ISI Helmets are available at pickup, so consider us for your travel needs.
- Quality Bikes on rent in Bangalore
Ontrack gives immense focus on the quality of bikes and hence it keeps the bikes clean and ready to give you ultimate performance.
Rent in Bangalore is a new trend that is radically changing the outlook for “homeownership”. The location is now regarded as the new property with leasing viewed as the new activity for commuting. Bicycle hire in Bangalore is a popular concept that is adopted by young people. This freedom about long-term commitments is what makes bicycle hire in Bangalore a very lucrative alternative.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
If I want to rent a bike in Bangalore, what documents will I need?
The original driver’s license (for verification) and government-issued address proof are required.
Does the rental price include fuel?
Generally, it is included with some providers, but not all. Before choosing one rental service, make sure you inquire about the options and benefits available from various providers.
What is the maximum number of kilometers limit for Bike Rental?
There is usually a limit to the distance covered as well, but to get an exact quote, contact a rental bike provider.
Can I rent a bike without paying a security deposit?
You’ll usually be required to pay a security deposit, which is refundable after you return the vehicle in a similar condition. But with the Ontrack app, you just have to pay the monthly subscription amount and that’s it! There is no security deposit condition and it puts zero limitations on the kilometers.
Where can I rent a bike in Bangalore?
You can easily rent a non-gear or gear bike in Bangalore with the help of the Ontrack app. There is no security deposit needed, just a one-time monthly subscription payment. There is a pickup and delivery service available to simplify your commute.