Bangaloreans can enjoy an effortless riding experience while travelling to work or doing other routine activities. Instead of worrying about expensive taxi fares, you can rent a bike and make the journey safe and easy.
There’s more, too. Unlike other Indian cities, Bangalore offers the ease of renting a bike, rather than relying on private cabs or packed buses to commute every day in the city.
We at Ontrack Bike Rentals give you the freedom and comfort that you deserve with every trip. Once you pay for the bike rental, you can explore the state to the fullest. Rent a bike in Bangalore and get them delivered anywhere you want with an online subscription in the comfort of your home with complete peace of mind.
Things to keep in mind while renting a bike in Bangalore:
- There are several old bikes that are not in great shape and may give you problems while you’re voyaging. Don’t make any final judgments until you test the rented bike for certain meters.
Therefore, it must be fully functional. Be sure your brakes and headlights are working.
- When bikes are rented out in Bangalore, they rarely have fuel. If you rent a bike, check the fuel level and refill it within five to ten minutes of picking up the bike. It is best to avoid getting stuck on a road with no fuel immediately after renting a bike in Bangalore.
- If you’re going to ride a bike, make sure you pick up a helmet. The rental bike includes a helmet, so you don’t need to worry about that in Bangalore.
Ontrack provides an ISI helmet with every booking. Following the rules imposed by the government ensures a safe bike ride with complete protection.
- Make sure you return your bike on time. The rented bike dealer might try to charge you extra if you are even a few hours late.
- Make sure you keep your bike dealer’s mobile number handy to contact him in case of trouble on the road. Dealers usually have contacts throughout the state and can help you if needed.
- Show the dealer any bike scratches or damages before you commence your ride. If you return the bike this way, you won’t be responsible for any damages.
Bike Rental benefits with the Ontrack app:
- Zero Security Deposit Needed for Bike Rental in Bangalore
There is no security deposit required when renting bikes from Ontrack. Paying the monthly subscription is all you need to do.
- Pickup & Delivery Bike Rental in Bangalore
With bike rentals, you can enjoy the comforts of home no matter where you are.
- Zero Restrictions on Distance Travelled
Comfort and freedom should be the hallmarks of riding. As one of Bangalore’s leading two-wheeler rental companies, Ontrack takes pride in being the best. Distance is not a restriction, you can travel anywhere.
- Rent a bike in Bangalore with comprehensive insurance
The Ontrack Insurance program provides extra benefits without adding additional costs.
Rent a bike in Bangalore in 4 simple and easy steps. Here’s the process:
Step 1: Signup or Login. Enter your credentials and provide the information as required. The Ontrack app asks for certain documents as proof of identification to ensure safe and secure business.
Step 2: Choose the bike based on the distance you want to commute and the price of the bike rental.
Step 3: Travel wherever you want with the rented bike for the month.
Step 4: Book again or stop! You have the choice to continue with a fresh monthly subscription or opt out.
Documents required for renting a bike in Bangalore:
- The bike dealer will ask for your valid two-wheeler license when you rent the bike. A copy can be kept with you while driving.
- Dealers also accept valid photo IDs such as PAN cards and passports
- If the need arises at any point in the rental process, you will be required to produce all the bike documents, and you won’t be excused because you are a tourist.
Bike Rental For One Month with Ontrack App:
The right place to find affordable and well-maintained bikes for rent in Bangalore is here. Here you get the best experience while dealing with a renowned company.
Express the rider inside you and choose your favorite ride from our fleet of bikes on a monthly basis. We are here for you!
|Sr No.||Bikes||Daily Price|
|3||Suzuki Access 125||Rs.150/day|
|4||Honda Activa 3G/4G/5G||Rs.150/day|
|5||Hero Maestro Edge||Rs.150/day|
|7||Bajaj CT 100 (BS-VI)||Rs.170/day|
|8||Bajaj Pulsar 150||Rs.177/day|
|9||Honda CB Hornet||Rs.183/day|
|10||Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise||Rs.190/day|
Rental bikes at Ontrack are in top shape and are maintained by a super efficient staff, and you can choose any geared or non-geared bike, from the Activa to the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220.
As well as providing bikes for rent monthly, they also maintain and repair them. The prices for the bikes start at INR 130 per day for their non-geared bikes like Honda Dio, and Honda Navi and go up to INR 200 for their premium geared bikes. You get a helmet with every bike rental and can also get your ride delivered wherever you wish.
With freedom in picking a regional method of transportation at cheap prices, it is no shock that renting bikes in Bangalore has become an extremely popular way of traveling in the bustling silicon valley. It is among the simplest and most speedy ways to travel around the state.
Let us know in the comments below should you want to know anything more regarding renting bikes in Bangalore with the Ontrack app.