What a bust these last two months have been and I am sure you will agree with us. Coronavirus has given us the biggest scare of our lives, sending shivers down our spine and leaving our immediate plans hither-thither. Well, this being said, while life has to go on, we still need to take those uncompromising precautions to keep going amid Covid-19. Hope you are eating right, taking in a lot of immunity-building food/beverages, practising social distancing i.e. keeping a distance from those who are ‘flu’ sick and greeting everyone with a ‘namaste’.
How do you practice social distancing to curb this Covid-19? The best thing to do is act like you already have it and you don’t want to infect the people around you. As the doctors in Greece are saying, “the one who stayed away saved all the rest”. We are all in this together but it’s our individual efforts that are going to help in controlling Covid-19.
Travelling is quite integral to keep the somewhat normal pace of life going. But travelling with caution is the new norm to prevent Coronavirus and we have a few that you could use to stay safe and protected.
- Avoid taking public transport and using public restrooms. However, if you don’t have an option then carry your hand sanitizers and keep using it liberally. Do not compromise!
- Even if you don’t have allergies or a seasonal cold – wear a mask. We use it as a constant reminder to not touch our face and keep ourselves pollution-free. Also, it purifies the air you are breathing in.
- Once you reach your destination, wash your hands thoroughly with a hand wash and apply that sanitizer again.
- Irrespective of which transport you choose, please avoid share rides for a while – this is one time when we have to really look after ourselves and refrain from being codependent.
- Clean yourself thoroughly every day!
If you own or have a rented two-wheeler – here is what you can do to take those extra precautions to prevent Covid-19. Start wearing gloves (if you don’t already) and ensure you wash them after every ride. Kindness is our middle name however refrain from taking a pillion rider who isn’t feeling well or shows flu-like symptoms.
India is bravely coping with this unpredicted Covid-19. But we have to do our bit to support one another and our health ministry who is leaving no stones unturned, right? Ontrack has made ‘sanitation’ and social distancing a top priority – be it our employees or bikes. Our team is also sanitizing the bikes before renting it out – from washing the bike thoroughly before handing it over to the customers to sharing ‘basic hygiene’ tips. They are also adhering to precautionary measures for themselves.
We are here to support you in every possible way. Don’t let your guards down and be safe. If you need us, give us a call. We can’t really tackle Covid-19 head-on but we can take care of your health via transport solutions. If you need a bike on a monthly basis to commute – do not hesitate to contact us. We are taking every precaution to ensure that you are in safe hands. Stay calm and healthy!