Capacities: Web Tester / Quality Assurance Tester; Software Tester; QA Tester; Website Tester; Test Analyst Key
- Play a key role in software quality improvement for customer-facing websites.
- Identify test scenarios for web site solutions produced by the team.
- Write test plans and perform functional, standards, and cross-browser compliance testing.
- Identify and document all system errors.
- Maintain a repository of system test plans.
- Ensure all work meets customer expectations and departmental quality standards.
- Maintain an active knowledge of software testing tools, standards, and processes.
- Develop a wide understanding of Ontrack core website systems from a non-testing perspective.
- Take ownership and maintain user documentation for Ontrack core website systems.
- Hands-on experience in testing web applications.
- Ability to define test cases from functional requirements.
- Expert in cross-browser/environment testing.
- Experience in specific tools and processes used in web software testing.
- Knowledge of web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- An aptitude for ongoing learning and ability to develop skill sets Professional, positive, and results-oriented approach.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
You can always drop us a mail at and we will get in touch with you.