Finance Associate for a monthly bike rental organization
Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Title: Finance Associate for a monthly bike rental organization
Description: We’re looking for an experienced finance associate
Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Experience: 1-3 years, Startup experience will be an added advantage
Salary: Upto 3.5 LPA
Tools: Tally, Excel, Quickbooks
- Ensuring monthly audits of financial statements
- Ensuring statutory tax compliances
- Providing an analysis of integral business decisions
- Supporting and helping to reach long and short term financial goals
- Implementing procedures to improve on various financial and business processes
- Developing financial strategies
Qualities you should possess
- Having strong communication and business application skills
- Having excellent computation and accounting skills
- Being willing and adaptive
- Being analytical and a problem solver
- Being motivated and highly technical
- Being able to manage people, networks, and relationships
- Being able to understand complex computations and conduct presentations
- Being able to manage multiple projects
- Having organizational and administrative skills
- Being able to make sound business and financial decisions
Here is a short note on why you should join us 🙂
We will keep this extremely short because if this can’t influence you to put stock in us, which is an exemplification of virtuosity, an introduction of 160 pages will probably make you want to seek sanity in the arms of our dearest Himalayas. We don’t need that.
Let’s make one thing very clear, Ontrack is more than just a system and an organization. We are a group of individuals, who have the excellence to do a common thing in the most uncommon way. We have a vision – a ridiculously conceivable one. Well, we have kept it simple. After all, simplicity is the key to brilliance.
But, what we are doing is explosively significant. Are we just setting up another café? Nope. No one can look at us and say, ‘been there-done that’. We can’t wait to use it though. We are not ‘that’ simple.
You need to know this about us because when it comes to this, no one is spared. We are blanketed in a strong moral background. We may have been cheated but we don’t believe in cheating. Remember the old aphorism – ‘karma is a boomerang’. Yes, it’s true.
We value innovation, big thinkers, smart workers first but let’s get real – we need a team that functions like a well-oiled machine.
Imagine a room full of nonconformists and innovative thinkers – it is hell. But the kind of hell that is way more intoxicating than John Barleycorn. The debates are endless, the hours are electrifying, the food is semi-delicious.
When we ask you to be part of Ontrack – we mean our team who has a vision, who enjoy the freedom to innovate, who love the chance to gain more, who genuinely want to attain metamorphosis (en-route to nirvana) with their ideas and creations.
We want to show you a good time. We want you to be happy. We want to be happy. Let’s not fool ourselves and accept that there’s a way to make this work and the way is hard.
Yes, we know, this reality is a brutal companion. But when that reality is swathed in success and nirvana – it’s a companion worth having.